Ho Ho Ho (H3).. Merry Christmas!
I hope you're all looking forward to this year's Christmas Hash. Here are a few things you need to know.
1. Make sure you are Christmassy dressed for the hash! There will be penalties for those not dressed for the festive occasion.
2. There will probably be parking at the hotel, but it's limited. If you park there then buy a ticket and ask at the bar for a refund. Otherwise the best bet is to park at the Cathedral and Quay. Depending on whether you park at the bottom of top, then it's straight across the foot bridge or through the tunnel to the hotel.
3. No money required on the trail but there will be a special stop.
4. We have our own function room upstairs for the meal and awards!
5. It's pre-booked places only for the meal. You're welcome to make your own arrangements to eat of course!
Looking forward to it. See you there!