Sunday, September 29

Christmas Hash - let me know if you will be coming

This year's Christmas Hash will be on Sunday 22nd December.  I have booked the White Hart in Exeter - please see the menu here https://marstons.azureedge.net/media/570088/heritage-festive-b5-herxmas19festmen5_web.pdf. (2 courses are £14.99, 3 courses £16.99 - there *may* be a hash subsidy for members).



I need to know who anticpates coming within the next few weeks so that they can reserve an appropriate room or space in the restaurant.

Please email or message me, via Stix@CityofExeterH3.org.uk, or via facebook.

I will then need you menu choices and final confirmation by end of November.

At the moment, I have got a big YES from Stix, Bollards, Rocky, Speedy, Bullbait, Child Catcher, Stingray, Splat, Paperwork, Sorepoint, Twinpeaks, Howlin Wilf, Spocky, X-bit, Itzy, Son, Wide, Tight, Belltoll, Puss, Boots (+ children), Woodpecker, Mad Max